Shopping With Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd
How to place an order?
- online via this website;
- by telephoning +27 11 262 4441
- by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above (“Order”) you are soliciting to make a purchase at the price stated and subject to our T’s & C’s.
Once your online order has been placed a confirmation email will be sent to notify you that it has been received. Please keep this email as it contains your orders details.
*NOTE: The automatic order confirmation merely serves as a notification that an order has been received. And consequently, does not mean that your order has been fulfilled. Once we have received the order we will check ..availability and let you know that your order has been processed. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to cancel any sale and not supply products if it is not reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
You will need to register with www.geminioctopus.com to place an order for products through this website
In return for permitting you to use www.geminioctopus.com and benefiting from our services, you agree that any information you provide to us about yourself at any time will be true, accurate, current and complete and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date. If incorrect information is supplied, any contractual obligation Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd has is immediately null and void.
We hold all of our customers personal information with the highest discretion and affirm that your details are completely confidential.
Detailed description of goods and/or services
Gemini Octopus (PTY) LTD is a business in the Online gifting industry That exclusively imports and markets XD Design, Balvi, La Chasie Longue, Le Studio, Fisura, i-Total, i-Drink, Donkey Products, Paladone, DCI, Lexon.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 24 hours and delivery confirmed by way of Tracking number.
Delivery within South Africa
- Delivery charges are calculated according to the total value and weight of all products included in an order, the order is created.
- The Cost of delivery within the borders of South Africa are as follows:
- If total weight of order is under 10Kg:
- Where the total value of the order is more than R600 – there is no delivery charge on the order
- Where the value of the order is less than R600 – the delivery charge is R70 for courier.
- If total weight of order is under 10Kg:
Returns and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd is subject to availability. In case of unavailability, Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee.
Masks are not returnable.
- In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging. All goods will be inspected on return. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Warehouse. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes.
- Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged of if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered.
- We will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them. All refunds will be for merchandise only; we cannot refund shipping costs unless the item was sent in error, defective or damaged.
- Please address return parcels to: Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd, Ster Kinekor Park, 185 Katherine St, Sandton, 2146, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- We try to keep Geminioctopus.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular product will always be available. If we can’t supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us. All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- You are entitled to cancel your order for the goods, without penalty, within 7 days of the Goods having been delivered to you. In such an event:
- You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days of the date of cancelling this agreement;
- You undertake not to utilise the Goods;
- Your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled, and
- You will be liable in terms of section 44(2) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (as amended from time to time) for the direct costs of returning the Goods, such as courier and/or shipping charges.
- NOTE: If you wish to return any non-defective products delivered to you for a refund as aforesaid, please do not remove the product from its original packaging and/or use or wear the Product. Solar Goods and accessories in particular, need to be returned in mint condition and not have been tampered with. Remember that Gemini Octopus may hold you liable for any damage you cause to the product (including its packaging) while in your possession.
Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the promotion of access to information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into Standard Bank Account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Gemini Octopus Gift Vouchers:
- Note that vouchers will only be active once it has been authorised (paid for). You will receive a “Payment Received” email once we have successfully authorised your voucher – this will be your cue to send the voucher to your recipient. The voucher will be valid for three (3) years after it has been issued.
Credit card acquiring and security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approve payment gateway for Standard Bank of South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The Merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South Africa Rand (ZAR).
Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under the agreement whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd based in South Africa trading as Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd and with registration number 2012/222346/07.
Gemini Octopus (PTY) Ltd Contact Details
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for a product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com
You can also contact us: