Fisura lava lamps were created to combine modern design with the retro flair of original lava lamps from the 70s.
The great success of lava lamps results in relaxation caused by the hypnotic effect of the wax as it rises and falls through the liquid of the lamp.
Measurements: 40 cm high x 11 cm wide.
– Lamp takes 4-5 hours to heat up properly and get lava moving
– Bottle: 22 cm
– Base: 13 cm
– Lid: 5 cm
– Cable: 160 cm. European plug.
– Material: Metal, Crystal and Wax.
– Voltage: 220V.
– Assembly: The lamp contains 3 pieces; base, bottle and cap.
– The base is plugged into the mains and the light bulb is turned on with the switch.
– The bottle is placed on top of the base with the part containing the wax on top of the bulb.
– The cap is placed on the neck of the bottle.
– Let it heat until the wax begins to flow.
– Do not turn off during the first ignition until the wax flows completely as if it is turned off it can cause some of the wax to remain on top and then it will be very difficult to heat up on subsequent ignitions
During the first ignition the lava takes between 3-5 hours to heat up and to be able to see the wax flow, in subsequent uses the lava takes less time.
The time it takes to start flowing depends on the ambient temperature, optimal use occurs in a room between 22 and 25 Degrees Celsius.
Do not touch any part of the lava lamp while it is on or just off. The lamp takes very high temperatures to be able to work.
What’s in the box
1 x Lava lamp – Chrome metal base / purple liquid / red lava
2 x Light bulbs
|Categories||Home & Kitchen / Homeware / Office / Office Accessories / Office Lighting
Office & Stationery / Office Furniture / Desks & Tables / Desk Lamps & Lighting
|Warranty||Limited (6 months)|
|What’s in the box||1 x Lava lamp – Chrome metal base / purple liquid / red lava
2 x Light bulbs